Rocky Bay takes a partnership approach to clinical services, with customers, therapists, carers and technical professionals working together to identify and achieve our customers’ goals.
Therapists across different disciplines will tailor a program to your specific needs, with your aims, interests, and personal circumstances in mind.
Whatever your ability, we can provide the support you need to live life to the fullest.
We provide therapy and professional services to people of all ages living with a physical, developmental, sensory or intellectual disability in Western Australia.
All our available Rocky Bay therapy services are listed below.
Physical, emotional, communication and social skills for a fulfilling life.
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Social Work
- Neurological Rehabilitation
Disability support equipment and maintenance for all needs and abilities.
- Custom designed and manufactured postural supports
- Pre-owned equipment sales and hire
- Equipment sterilisation
- Equipment maintenance and ongoing servicing
- The latest assistive technology for you and your home
Research-based small group therapy for children using activities they love. Playing with games or building blocks, in partnership with therapists can improve
- Communication and social skills
- Adaptation to situational changes and expectations
- Social interactions with peers
- Planning and organisation
Call our Customer Engagement Team during business hours on (08) 9383 6113 or
You can access our services if you have an NDIS or WA NDIS plan, Disability Services Commission funding, Medicare or if you want to fund your own services. We can also support you through the planning process if you do not have a plan already.