Feedback + complaints


At Rocky Bay we want people living with disability to feel included, accepted and valued. Importantly, we also want you to be heard.

All feedback is welcome. Did we do something great? Did we miss the mark? Do you have an idea that could improve how we do things? Please do take a minute and let us know. Everyone benefits when you speak up.

Feedback will be investigated and you will be notified of the outcome if you choose to provide your contact details. See the process here. You can remain anonymous too if you prefer. The choice is yours. We’re all in this together.

How to submit your feedback

By phone:
Contact our Customer Engagement team on (08) 6282 1900
between 8.30 am and 5.00 pm (Monday to Friday)

Complete the online form below.

The following organisations can help you provide feedback and advocate on your behalf

Carer’s WA
1300 227 377

Citizen Advocacy Perth West Inc.
08 9445 9991

Ethnic Disability Advocacy Centre (EDAC)
1800 659 921

08 9250 2123

Office of the Public Advocate (OPA)
1300 858 455

People with disabilities WA (PWdWA)
1800 193 331

Personal Advocacy Service
08 9275 5388

(08) 9420 7226

Sussex Street Community Law Service Inc.
0429 611 435

Your Say at UnitingCare West
1300 663 298


If you are unsatisfied with the outcome of your feedback, you can contact the following:

NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
1800 035 544
Translating and Interpreting Service: 131 450

Department of Communities
08 6217 6888
Freecall: 1800 176 888

Complaints Resolution and Referral Service
1800 880 052
Abuse and Neglect Hotline
(Disability Employment Service Complaint Hotline)

Skip to content