New Graduate Pathway
Rocky Bay’s Allied Health Graduate Pathway is now accepting applications for our 2024 program.
The Clinical Graduate Pathway provides an exclusive structured program for graduate therapists (1st year) in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and Speech Pathology.
What we offer
There has never been a more exciting time to join Rocky Bay.
Rocky Bay is a diverse and inclusive workplace where within our clinical division embraces:
- Regular access to Clinical Manager and Advanced Clinician supervision.
- Specialised clinical teams to offer further support.
- Flexibility and autonomy with your working day
- Structured learning environment.
- Opportunity for peer coaching and support with other new graduates and therapists.
- Opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Internal Professional Development opportunities all year round, including support with NDIS and clinical development.
- Opportunities for career advancement and promotions.
We’ll provide you with a nurturing environment where you will receive ongoing support, mentoring and training to grow your career.
See our work
Below are some great stories of some of our clinicians doing their best work.
Ready to start?
Our Graduate Coordinator Olivia is happy to answer any questions you may have. Please contact Olivia here.
If you have Recruitment questions, please contact [email protected]