New Graduate Pathway
Applications Open for 2024!
Rocky Bay’s Allied Health Graduate Pathway is now accepting applications from 1st year Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologist for our 2024 program.
Join our exclusive 12 month graduate program & work towards a rewarding and long-term career with one of Western Australia’s leading Disability Support Service providers.
Ready to apply?
Want to know more about the program?
There has never been a more exciting time to join Rocky Bay!
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace
- Receive guidance within a well-organized framework, designed specifically for our allied health graduates
- You will be provided with regular feedback delivered in both a formal and informal setting
- Opportunity for peer coaching and support with other new graduates and therapists
- Regular access to Clinical Manager and Advanced Clinician supervision
- Opportunities for career advancement and promotions
- A starting salary of $75k and salary packaging of up to $18,550
- Leave loading
- Access to fleet cars
- Internal professional development opportunities all year round as Rocky Bay is an RTO, including support with NDIS and clinical development
- Ability to purchase leave
- Flexible work arrangements, with the choice of numerous hubs to work from
- Employee assistance program
- Free flu vaccinations
- TELUS Health coucellings
- Exclusive discounts with HBF Health, Commonwealth Bank product and JB Hi-Fi, Budget Car Hire and Journey Insurance
- Star & loyalty awards - Rocky Bay Star Awards provide an opportunity to show appreciation and recognise excellent performance and achievements of staff
Ready to apply?
Rocky Bay Values
Fundamental to Rocky Bay's success is the quality of our employees, and the values our staff demonstrate underpin how we achieve our purpose.
Providing Excellent Customer Service
We place paramount important on customer needs in the planning and delivery of our services and communications. We aspire to being the best. We want customers to feel satisfied they are receiving the highest quality support to meet their individual needs.
Looking for Better Ways
We are not content with the status quo. We review our performance and look for ways to improve. We keep informed on advances in practices and technology and seek to implement new ways of delivering solutions to the challenges of our organisation.
We understand that our success is underpinned by our ability and willingness to work together - with our customers, our stakeholders, within our own departments and across the teams of Rocky Bay.
Being Professional and Accountable
We model the professional standards appropriate to our role, whilst demonstrating respect and courtesy in our treatment of others. We take responsibility for the things we are accountable for. We take the lead in finding solutions, not focusing only on the problems.
See our work
Below are some great stories of some of our clinicians doing their best work.