Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services, offering choice and independence to people of all ages living with disability in Western Australia. Our breadth of services, equipment and facilities, highly experienced employees and large team of support staff ensure we can offer support tailored to you and your family.
With a focus on quality and service excellence, Rocky Bay works with people of all ages with any disability, delivering relevant therapies, long term and short term accommodation, the latest equipment and technology, innovative leisure and social programmes, training and employment readiness programs– in the home, at our centres and in the community.
Why we’re different
Rocky Bay is proud to be leading the way in West Australian disability services and community inclusion to achieve our purpose of optimising the quality of life for people living with disability.
- Most diverse client base – all ages, all disabilities, all areas
- Broadest range of services – clinical services, leisure and lifestyle services, home and community support, training and employment services
- Values of providing excellent customer service, looking for better ways, working together and being professional and accountable guide over 600 employees to deliver exceptional service
- Individualised services, tailored to specific needs and life goals
- Innovative practices utilising the latest technology, environmental controls and clinical techniques
- Community engagement through volunteering, leisure activities and events
- A determination to fill service gaps where there is a need
Today, we support over 3,000 people of all ages living with disability in Western Australia.
Contact our head office during business hours:
Phone: (08) 9383 5111
Online: Send an online enquiry