Introducing our brand new Sprouts program! A pre-kindy readiness group. Whether you’re a parent or a dedicated caregiver, the all new Sprouts program is your ultimate resource, created to empower you with strategies and invaluable guidance. The small group setting fosters friendships and shared growth, taking place in our Mandurah hub.
The dynamic framework has been created by a powerhouse team of experienced occupational therapists, speech pathologists, and physiotherapists and is perfect for children aged 3-5 years old, looking to start kindy next year. However, it could also be a golden opportunity for children up to five who haven’t started kindy yet.
The goal is that your child will come away with improved kindy ready skills including:
- improved gross motor skills
- fine motor skills
- pre-writing skills
- scissor skills
- language skills
- self-care skills
- ability to follow structure and instructions
- social skills
- separating from you
You will come away with:
- education on expectations of kindy
- knowledge on how to support the transition to kindy
- the tools to support your child’s skills development and how they can navigate kindy programs and special education schools if needed