Technology for Living
Technology for Living focuses on enabling you to have more control over your home environment, improving your independence and participation in daily activities through the use of environmental control devices and monitoring or alerting technologies. These include:
- control of home lighting, heating, cooling, television and audio-visual equipment;
- access to computers, tablets, smartphones and gaming devices;
- ability to open external doors and monitor security systems remotely;
- ability to seek help in an emergency.
As well as providing direct support to people with disability, we also offer training and advice for therapists, support workers and others in the disability sector. We provide:
- assistance to find and set up the right advanced technology solutions for people with disability
- support to source advanced technology solutions for clients, including possible trials of devices
We provide services in Perth’s wider metropolitan area and the Peel region. We can also offer support across Western Australia, including Kalgoorlie, Albany and Geraldton through an expansion of the service called ‘Technology for All’.
Visit our Enquiries and Referrals page to find out more about funding streams, office locations and to download a referral form.
Alternatively, you can contact our Referral Manager during business hours on (08) 6399 4120 or
You can access our services if you have an NDIS or WA NDIS plan, Disability Services Commission funding, Better Start funding, Medicare or if you want to fund your own services. We can also support you through the planning process if you do not have a plan already.