What is Support Coordination?
Support Coordinators will work with you to source information and resources from disability support organisations and mainstream organisations in your community giving you an unbiased choice and support you in the choice of services you receive.
Rocky Bay’s Support Coordination service aims to:
- Support you to work towards your goals
- Ensure you are well connected with informal and mainstream supports
- Work with you and your network to better understand how to participate in the NDIA processes. This can be in instances such as:
- Establishing agreement with service providers
- Managing budget flexibility
- Setting and refining goals
- Setting objectives and strategies.
- Manage your supports within the budget parameters of your plan
- Ensure you have genuine choice and control of service providers
- Provide you with the tools to manage any issues that may occur with your service provision.
- Ensure you can address issues or barriers in accessing service delivery within existing funded supports in the first instance.
Support Coordinators will assist with requests for additional funded supports when there are significant change in circumstances.
Benefits of Support Coordination
Support Coordination is designed to make your plan easier.
To help you make the most of you plan, Support Coordinators work with you to ensure that you are confident to reach your goals.
We support you to have the choice and control over your services.
The funding for Support Coordination is determined by your NDIS planner, as part of your planning meeting.
For further information, please contact Customer Engagement:
Phone: (08) 9383 6113
Email: [email protected]