Postural Equipment – Posture Tech
Posture Tech is a technical program based at Rocky Bay’s Cockburn hub, which has a purpose built, fully equipped workshop with access to spacious assessment clinics. A mobile service is also available throughout the wider Perth Metro area via our purpose fitted van.
Our experienced, innovative team of technicians, upholsterers and support personnel will work with you, your therapists and your family, carer or support worker (where required) to help you achieve your goals. Appointments with Posture Tech are conducted between 8.30am and 4.30 from Monday to Friday. Bookings are essential.
Our services include:
- Designing and manufacturing customised postural supports to meet your specific physical requirements, such as seating cushions and lying supports. State of the art equipment is used in the manufacture of highly complex seating, using a range of foams, fabrics and other materials.
- Repairing and servicing a range of disability equipment, such as wheelchairs, hoists, commodes and standing supports, to ensure that they function correctly and safely. We promote annual servicing of equipment to minimise equipment breakdown. Annual services are usually conducted at your own home or other community environment.
- Manufacture of bespoke mounts, holders and hand grips via 3D printing, when off –the-shelf options are unavailable.
- Mounting of portable ventilators to wheelchair.
- Sterilisation of equipment for use or on-sale. Bring your second hand supports to our Cockburn facility for sterilisation in our large-scale Autoclave machine.
Contact our team during business hours:
You can access our services if you have an NDIS or WA NDIS plan, Disability Services Commission funding, or if you want to fund your own services. We can also support you through the planning process if you do not have a plan already.
Please call the Administrative Assistant at Posture Tech on (08) 6399 4191 as soon as possible if you cannot make your scheduled appointment.