At Rocky Bay, we provide individualised therapy programs to people living with neurological conditions such as brain injuries, stroke, spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis, Guillain-Barre syndrome and spastic paraparesis.
We strive to empower you to reach your goals with a holistic approach from our multidisciplinary team, which includes Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and Psychologists. We have advanced clinicians with post-graduate qualifications in neurological and clinical rehabilitation. We use innovative equipment, assistive technology and contemporary therapy techniques to maximise skill acquisition and retraining of function in a positive environment.
Common therapy interventions
Some of the services we offer include:
- Intensive gait, balance and functional mobility retraining
- Upper extremity retraining
- Task specific retraining
- Sensory re-training
- Functional electrical stimulation bike (upper limbs)
- Graded motor imagery and mirror box therapy
- Serial casting (UL)
- Modified constraint induced movement therapy
- Assessment and intervention of a variety of communication difficulties such as
- Aphasia and apraxia of speech
- Cognitive skills training
- Visual processing
- Information processing
- Executive functions
- Management of dysphagia
Visit our Enquiries and Referrals page to find out more about funding streams, office locations and to download a referral form.
Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Engagement Team during business hours on (08) 9383 6113 or
You can access our services if you have an NDIS or WA NDIS plan, Disability Services Commission funding, Better Start funding, Medicare or if you want to fund your own services. We can also support you through the planning process if you do not have a plan already.