To be able to eat, drink and swallow safely and comfortably is important for people living with disability.
Our qualified therapists in Perth can provide you with the help and support you may need in this area in the form of:
- a mealtime assessment
- a report or plan with recommendations including;
- ways to turn mealtimes into sociable and enjoyable experiences
- demonstrating how to have fun with food and ways to introduce new foods
- advice on modifying foods and drinks
- offering equipment options such as modified cutlery, plates and cups
- training and strategies for mealtime partners
- specialist referrals if required
Visit our Enquiries and Referrals page to find out more about funding streams, office locations and to download a referral form.
Alternatively, you can contact our Referral Manager during business hours on (08) 6399 4120 or
You can access our services if you have an NDIS or WA NDIS plan, Disability Services Commission funding, Better Start funding, Medicare or if you want to fund your own services. We can also support you through the planning process if you do not have a plan already.
We value that everybody is different, so please contact our Customer Engagement Team on (08) 9383 6113 or email to discuss your individual needs.