Literacy includes the ability to read, write and spell. If you are experiencing difficulty reading or writing letters, words and sentences, we may be able to assist.
Our therapists in Perth, Australia can work with you at Rocky Bay or in the home or community including:
- Direct therapy with a speech pathologist to work on a specific goal
- Training communication partners to support more effective communication
- Training communication partners to assist you to learn new skills
- Provision of information about language strategies
- Provision of communication supports, such as pictures to aid comprehension or making choices.
Visit our Enquiries and Referrals page to find out more about funding streams, office locations and to download a referral form.
Alternatively, you can contact our Referral Manager during business hours on (08) 6399 4120 or
You can access our services if you have an NDIS or WA NDIS plan, Disability Services Commission funding, Better Start funding, Medicare or if you want to fund your own services. We can also support you through the planning process if you do not have a plan already.
We value that everybody is different, so please contact our Customer Engagement Team on (08) 9383 6113 or email to discuss your individual needs.