Rocky Bay has supported people to live in their own home, access the community and in some cases move into their chosen type of accommodation for more than 30 years.
Our trained staff can assist you with a number of things such as:
- Personal care tasks that enable you to maintain high levels of health and well being
- Domestic tasks – cooking, laundry, household tasks
- Money management and bill paying
- Finding your way around your community and accessing social and leisure options
- Maintaining your living environment by liaising with housing providers
- Finding the place to live and/or the people to live with that is right for you.
Why we’re different
With Rocky Bay, you can be assured our support staff are responsive to your individual needs. We know that independence, safety and reliability are important to you.
Rocky Bay is a Registered Training Organisation offering Certificate III in Disability Services, ensuring our support workers have the highest standard of practical and theoretical knowledge possible. The Accommodation Support team have experience working with people with disabilities and promote an independent community lifestyle. We also assist people to engage their own supports.
Can I receive Home and Community Support services?
You are able to use our services if you are living with disability and:
- Have an individual funding allocation from the Disability Services Commission (Intensive Family Support, Community Living Initiative or Accommodation Support Funding)
- Have a My Way or NDIA plan
- Have a compensable arrangement that enables the purchase of your supports
- You wish to purchase supports on a private basis
In all cases, we will assess your individual needs to determine if our Home and Community Support services offer the best options for the number of hours allocated in your funding.
You can access our services if you have an NDIS or WA NDIS plan, Disability Services Commission funding, Medicare or if you want to fund your own services. We can also support you through the planning process if you do not have a plan already.