Delight your senses at one of four Rocky Bay Sensory Rooms, located at Mosman Park, Nollamara, Mandurah and Duncraig.
Rocky Bay’s state of the art Sensory Rooms are designed to increase sensory stimulation, enabling people with disability to interact with and control their environment in a gentle and relaxing way.
The Sensory Rooms also provide:
- A new and different place to spend time, encouraging activity and allowing visitors the opportunity to explore the environment
- Non-directive activities that help communication
- An enjoyable, safe and secure environment that allows visitors to relax physically and mentally
- A place to develop social skills, interaction and awareness of others
- An opportunity to learn and acquire new skills
The rooms boast a range of equipment including:
- Bubble tube with remote controls
- Vibro acoustic bean bag
- Solar projector
- Fan light – sound activated
- Fibre optic lighting
Most of the equipment can be used by either standard control or colour coordinated paddle switches.
Mosman Park –
60 McCabe Street, Mosman Park
107 Hillsborough Drive, Nollamara, WA 6061
220 Lakes Road, Greenfields
15 Chessell Drive, Duncraig
- Monday and Tuesday 8:30am-5pm and
- Wednesday to Friday 8:30am-10:30am and 2:30pm-5pm
$5 for all first time customers for a 15 minute orientation session, then:
$5 per hour for Rocky Bay customers
$25 per hour for non-Rocky Bay customers
First Visit Orientation
Prior to your first use of the sensory room we will orientate you so you understand how to use the equipment and make the most of your sessions. This session will take approximately fifteen minutes. It is a condition of hire that all users of the sensory equipment be fully orientated and in attendance with your support person or family member at all times.
Phone: (08) 08 6282 2446 during business hours
Online: Send an online enquiry