Please check this page regularly for the latest information on our response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Rocky Bay continues to closely monitor COVID-19 updates from the State and Federal Governments, and have plans in place to minimise the risk of contamination within our Hubs and out in the community to protect our customers and staff, as well as their families.
We will continue to keep you informed about any changes to your normal services and you can also keep up-to-date with daily snapshots from the WA State Government here (please click on the daily snapshot link at the top of the page).
Website, email and SMS are the quickest and easiest way for us to inform you of any important changes to your services, programs or Hub closures. To ensure your details are up-to-date or to make any changes, please call our Customer Engagement team on 6282 1900 or email [email protected].
The following actions have been implemented to ensure we are doing what we can to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Teletherapy and after-hours therapy services will continue
- An influenza (flu) immunisation policy has been implemented for all Rocky Bay staff
- We continue to conduct screening checks for all visitors to our Hubs, homes and for customers and their families receiving therapy and community services
- We support and encourage the download of the Government’s COVIDSafe app as an ongoing precaution
- We continue to advise customers of their responsibility to let Rocky Bay staff know if they have been tested for Coronavirus. This allows for quick movement on track and trace if deemed necessary
- Staff have completed hand hygiene education and will continue to uphold high hand hygiene standards
- Equipment and surfaces will be cleaned and sanitised regularly in line with our hygiene standards and protocols
We understand there is a lot of confusion, uncertainty and concern in the community around COVID-19 and we want you to know we are here to support you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 6282 1900 or email [email protected]