Losing the ability to communicate can be devastating. Humans are social creatures and we thrive on the interactions we have with those around us.
Think for a moment about how good it feels to have a friendly interaction with someone, let’s say in a retail or hospitality setting. Now imagine you rely on technology to have that interaction, and it is slow, inaccurate and the other person has trouble understanding you. Now imagine you have that frustration everywhere you go. And imagine it is exhausting every time you have to type out a sentence…
Introducing NeuroNode Trilogy, a 3-in-1 device that combines eye gaze, touch control and electromyography (EMG) for faster communication with less fatigue. The NeuroNode provides multiple access methods for the user in one device, and can be used for communication, as well as home environment controls, such as lighting and temperature.
- Wearable, non-intrusive and wireless for consistent, reliable access
- Multiple access methods in one device, controlled with the user-friendly NeuroNode Controller Application
- Less tiring and more consistent than other AAC devices
- Facilitates a single funding submission for multiple applications
- 24 hour+ battery life with easy, hassle-free charging
What can it do?
- Communicate with family, friends, caregivers and clinicians
- Send and receive text and email messages
- Browse the web, watch videos and movies
- Listen to music, radio, and podcasts
- Read the news
- Use environmental control systems (lighting, heating/cooling)
- Control external devices
NeuroNode is ideal for individuals living with conditions like ALS/MND, spinal muscular atrophy, cerebral palsy, or spinal cord injury. Its unique ability to change the access method alongside the user’s needs makes it the ideal communication solution for degenerative conditions.
Rocky Bay are the Control Bionics representative in Western Australia. The NeuroNode Trilogy device is available for purchase and short term trials are available on application.
To book a trial, please call 08 9555 9191 or email [email protected] to request a trial registration form.