Following the recent announcements made by the WA Government, we are pleased that restrictions for the Perth and Peel regions are easing.
As directed by the WA Government, from 12:01am, Saturday 8 May, the following restrictions are in place;
- Supported Accommodation, Guest Houses and Lucy Creeth Nursing Home are now able to welcome four visitors per day per customer, although masks will remain mandatory.
- If your upcoming services are directly affected, you will be contacted shortly by a Rocky Bay staff member. If you would like to speak to someone about your services or have any questions please contact;
Community Customers – your Team Leader
Therapy Customers – Rocky Bay Scheduling on 6499 1444
- Please continue to monitor the public exposure sites which are regularly updated by the WA Government. If you have been to any of the identified sites, please present for a COVID test as soon as possible and email [email protected]
- Use of the SafeWA app and manual contact registers will remain mandatory. Support Workers will continue to be able to scan into the SafeWA app or complete the manual contact register on your behalf if required
- At this time you are strongly encouraged to get your COVID-19 vaccine, to find out if you are eligible and to book an appointment, please click here
It is important that throughout this time you continue to;
- Keep your distance from others where possible
- Maintain hand hygiene practices
- Present for a COVID test if you are feeling unwell or show any signs of symptoms
Please continue to keep an eye on the Rocky Bay website, our social media and your email for important information. For any questions about your services or for anything else, please contact our Customer Engagement team on 6282 1900 or email [email protected]rockybay.org.au.