Our home is our favourite place to be. When we need care, we can choose to avoid the inconvenience and pain of getting in the car and going to a hospital or medical centre, by welcoming an experienced and caring nurse into our home.
Rocky Bay nurses will visit you in your home, and work with you to achieve your goals, whatever they may be. Nurses assist with
- Continence assistance and guidance
- Wound management
- Skin care – avoiding and treating pressure injuries
- Post-surgery care
- Catheter placement, care and management
- PEG placement, care and management
- Diabetes management
- Injection medications
- General health monitoring and management
Training is also available so your carers are able to build their confidence in caring for you. Contact Rocky Bay’s Training department for more information.
Community Nursing services are available if you have nursing in your NDIS plan, or any of the following:
- Home Care Package Program
- Fee for service (pay as you go)*
*Fee for service customers do not need to pay the nurse at the time, we will send you an invoice.
To access community nursing, and for more information, contact Rocky Bay on 6282 1900 or send an online enquiry.