Rocky Bay has three vacancies in two supported accommodation houses in Bassendean* and Eden Hill. We take great care in placing people into houses with housemates of similar interests and abilities so if this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you!
- You love being physically active
- You enjoy being around people in a busy and fun environment
- You enjoy being involved in the daily running of a household, including washing, gardening, cooking and cleaning.
- You enjoy lots of outings and activities, like community events, sports, cards, craft, bingo, cycling, swimming – even fun runs!
- You may already have a job or enjoy volunteering
- You love having friends and family come to visit
- You are aged 40+
The fully accessible houses feature private rooms, ensuite bathrooms, and on-site support workers.
Living at Rocky Bay
Rocky Bay has been providing personalised, supportive and quality services for over 80 years. Staff will take the time to listen to your needs, and tailor a support plan to your lifestyle and goals.
You will be kept busy with regular outings, activities and getting involved in the day-to-day household chores. We also encourage regular visits from family and friends!
“This is my home – I love it here!”Maria, Rocky Bay resident. Read Maria’s story here.
If you think you would be a good fit to move into a new home and make some new friends, please contact our Customer Engagement Team or complete the form below:
Phone: (08) 9383 6113
Email: [email protected]
*Rocky Bay can only accept female customers at this time in the Bassendean property. Both males and females are welcome at the Eden Hill property.