Optimising the quality of life for people living with disability.
Providing Excellent Customer Service
We place paramount importance on customer needs in the planning and delivery of our services and communications. We aspire to being the best. We want customers to feel satisfied they are receiving the highest quality support to meet their individual needs.
Looking for Better Ways
We are not content with the status quo. We review our performance and look for ways to improve. We keep informed on advances in practices and technology and seek to implement new ways of delivering solutions to the challenges of our organisation.
We understand that our success is underpinned by our ability and willingness to work together – with our customers, our stakeholders, within our own departments and across the teams of Rocky Bay.
Being Professional and Accountable
We model the professional standards appropriate to our role, whilst demonstrating respect and courtesy in our treatment of others. We take responsibility for the things we are accountable for. We take the lead in finding solutions, not focusing only on the problems.
What will we look like in three years?
- Be recognised as a principal disability service provider within WA
- Lead the disability agenda amongst peers through world-class services and facilities
- Be financially sustainable under a fully implemented NDIS
- Have successful, full service hubs established across metropolitan Perth
The disability sector has been undergoing generational change for the past three years, largely as a result of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS); this will continue for at least the next three years.
This has created significant uncertainty, complexity and a general shift in thinking. In order to prosper within the new environment Rocky Bay must seek out different methods of operation, more efficient practices and be more closely attuned to customer needs than ever before.
This strategic plan builds upon the foundational preparedness journey of the previous three years, with its primary aim being to overlay operational service delivery seamlessly upon those foundations.
2017 to 2020 Strategic Plan
Customers (Our Services)
- Empower our customers to influence their own services
- Satisfy customer expectations through an exceptional customer experience
- Deliver and consistently provide best practice disability services
- Implement effective online customer tools that enable two-way information exchange
- Develop and deliver a customer experience philosophy
- Identify and improve where services are not meeting customer needs
Marketing & Communications (Our brand)
- Build strong stakeholder relationships
- Positively influence all customers, staff and other external interactions through effective communications
- Define effective ways of attracting and retaining customers
- Deliver messages in different and appropriate ways to various targeted audiences
Workforce Capability (Our People)
- Create a working environment that enables and stimulates engaged and capable employees
- Maximise staff utilisation and flexibility to deliver efficient quality outcomes
- Empower a motivated workforce through effective performance review
- Determine and embed sustainable productivity levels within a NDIS context
Information (Our Knowledge)
- Utilise reliable management information to aid effective decision making across all areas of the organisation
- Clearly understand business performance
- Develop an organisational analytics & reporting capability
- Define and report performance indicators at appropriate levels across the business on a regular basis
Assets (Our Resources)
- Implement facilities, equipment and technology that enable our staff to be efficient and effective
- Deliver appropriate facilities across Metropolitan Perth
- Investigate sustainable transport solutions for customer supports
- Instigate effective asset management practices