Enhancing abilities, enriching lives.
Creating extraordinary outcomes through exceptional health and community services.
Providing Excellent Customer Service
We place paramount importance on customer needs in the planning and delivery of our services and communications. We aspire to being the best. We want customers to feel satisfied they are receiving the highest quality support to meet their individual needs.
Looking for Better Ways
We are not content with the status quo. We review our performance and look for ways to improve. We keep informed on advances in practices and technology and seek to implement new ways of delivering solutions to the challenges of our organisation.
We understand that our success is underpinned by our ability and willingness to work together – with our customers, our stakeholders, within our own departments and across the teams of Rocky Bay.
Being Professional and Accountable
We model the professional standards appropriate to our role, whilst demonstrating respect and courtesy in our treatment of others. We take responsibility for the things we are accountable for. We take the lead in finding solutions, not focusing only on the problems.
2020 to 2024 Strategic Plan
Improving Customer Experience
- Understand our customers
- Meet and exceed customer expectations
- Instigate a seamless and consistent customer experience model
- Deliver effective corporate, clinical and care governance across the business
- Drive an innovative and evidence-based research agenda
- Embrace opportunities that deliver the greatest impact to the most people
- Deliver our message effectively to ensure all people utilise and promote Rocky Bay
- Deliver effective marketing for our changing service focus
- Broaden our health and community services portfolio
- Ensure an engaged, capable, diverse and productive workforce
- Provide the right resources to our customers and staff
- Deliver financial and organisational efficiency and effectiveness through fit for purpose systems and processes
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with partners
- Embed a strong employee value proposition
- Develop the capability and capacity of our people
- Procure and open a new head office
- Ensure an appropriate network of primary hubs and satellites
- Implement scalable and effective technologies through the ICT Directions Plan
- Deliver a diverse range of contemporary, accessible housing options
- Provide effective and sustainable transport outcomes
- Improve decision-making through best use of data, process and systems
- Actively work across our markets as a leader in collaboration