Get involved, keep fit and challenge yourself while raising money for Rocky Bay!
By taking part in this year’s City to Surf Perth and joining Team Rocky Bay, you can help raise money to support the fit-out of the newly-expanded Patricia Kailis Centre in Cockburn.
With your support, Rocky Bay can improve the quality of life for people living with a disability in Perth’s south-west. Funds raised will be directed towards
- new multi-disciplinary rehabilitation programs, helping people gain greater independence;
- our advanced technology and equipment laboratory, accelerating the adoption of new technology; and
- an exciting new Therapy Playzone, supporting the long-term developmental, social and emotional wellbeing of children living with disability.
City to Surf Perth takes place on Sunday 27th August. You can choose to walk, jog, run or wheel your way around the 4km, 12km, half marathon or full marathon distances.
It’s easy to get involved!
1. Register online here to participate in the event.
2. To fundraise for Rocky Bay, click here to set up your fundraising page, choosing Rocky Bay as your charity.
3. You can then join Team Rocky Bay to help reach our team fundraising goal of $5,000. On this page you can also share a special message of inspiration, blog about your training, post images or video and share it all with all your friends, family and colleagues.
Rocky Bay fundraisers who register before Friday 18th August will receive a free Rocky Bay water bottle and a t-shirt to wear on the day of the run!
Remember… you don’t have to participate to make a difference.
Help raise money for Rocky Bay by making a donation to a friend or colleague, or by encouraging them with their training.
Thank you for your support and good luck!