Optimising the quality of life for people living with disability
Providing Excellent Customer Service
We place paramount importance on customer needs in the planning and delivery of our services and communications. We aspire to being the best. We want customers to feel satisfied they are receiving the highest quality support to meet their individual needs.
Looking for Better Ways
We are not content with the status quo. We review our performance and look for ways to improve. We keep informed on advances in practices and technology and seek to implement new ways of delivering solutions to the challenges of our organisation.
We understand that our success is underpinned by our ability and willingness to work together – with our customers, our stakeholders, within our own departments and across the teams of Rocky Bay.
Being Professional and Accountable
We model the professional standards appropriate to our role, whilst demonstrating respect and courtesy in our treatment of others. We take responsibility for the things we are accountable for. We take the lead in finding solutions, not focusing only on the problems.
2014 to 2015 Strategic Focus
We will develop the capabilities to thrive in an expanding and competitive Western Australian marketplace.
2014 to 2017 Strategic Intent
To provide a broad, innovative, quality-focused disability service that leads the industry. We will seek growth in order to ensure sustainability and further our aim of being a provider of choice for all of our services.
2014 to 2017 Strategic Plan
Customer service – optimise the customer experience
• Design our services with the customer
• Deliver innovative and quality services across Western Australia
Governance – processes and decisions that define actions, grant authority and verify performance
• Apply structured and documented governance and risk practices
• Develop consistent quality management information to aid good decision making
Financial capacity – maintain operations support growth and raise capital
• Deliver diverse services of an appropriate scale and productivity
• Diversify income streams
• Develop new and improved facilities
People – spirit of the organisation
• Deliver an attractive employee value proposition
• Engender passionate, effective, highly skilled staff
Brand – distinguish ourselves from competitors in the market
• Be widely recognised as a leading disability service provider across Western Australia